2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE – PAID ROLE
The Ground Manager is responsible for the club’s ground management for the day.
Opening of facility on Sunday mornings
Setting up of Grounds
Inspecting the ground before the commencement of play to establish safety
i.e. removing sticks and other foreign objects that may cause harm or injury,
making sure the playing surface is clear and flat.
• Ensure the appropriate mandatory ‘Match Day Check List” is completed before
games commence and if conditions change as part of the Cubs risk
• All Club rooms open and ready for team arrivals
• Bbq set up
• All sponsor signage out
• Rubbish bins set up and pack up
• Ground Managers have the authority to ask Team officials and/or spectators
to adjust their behaviour where it is deemed to be inappropriate and not creating a positive match day environment for players and/or officials. All incidents should be recorded and reported to Club President.
• Ground Manager will be responsible for ensuring social distancing measures are set up at Canteen area as per Club protocols.
• Ensure all games run strictly according to the published timetable.
• Patrol the area inside the fence line and boundary line around the perimeter of the field/s making sure that there are no spectators inside the fence line and
that only the persons on the Team Sheet are in the Coaches Boxes.
• Reports to the Club Committee