Updated: Aug 15
Wow! A truly unique piece of memorabilia.
A guernsey originally signed in 2009 at a reunion in Launceston by the 19 surviving members of the 1966 team including Rodger Head, Darrel Baldock and Allan Jeans who have since passed away.
Also an original autograph of Travis Payze the 20th member of that team, who had passed away in 2005. The guernsey was also signed by Carl Ditterich, Ross Oakley and Ray Cross who were regular players that year but missed the Grand Final through suspension or injury. Complete with composite picture of the 1966 list plus photographs from the game and a replica premiership medal. This is a piece that cannot be repeated, and one which any St Kilda fan would love to own.
Saintly sensation St Kilda 1966 flag signed jumper.
Daryl Griffiths signs the guernsey.
END OF AUCTION DATE:15/08/2020, 5:00 pm AEST
Place your bids!
The Highest BIDDER Above The Reserve Will Win The Item
Make Your Bids Below In The Comments Section!
HOW TO PLACE A BID
1.Scroll to the bottom of this item description to the comment section
2.Comment your bid on the item
You must log in/sign up to comment your bid
3.The highest bid after the end of the auction wins the item
End of auction can be found at the bottom of the Item description
The highest bid so far can be found in the comments section where you will place your bid
4.After winning the item we will be in contact with you in regards to payment and pick up details
- This item has a reserve but we will negotiate ONLY with the highest bidder should it fail to reach reserve
- Should the winner bidder fail to make payment for the item it will be awarded to the under bidder
- ALL eligible bids are to be recorded in the comments section below
- Bentleigh Football Netball Club reserves the right to withdraw from sale if the auction is compromised in any way
- Payment is to be made in full 24hrs after the Auction
- Postage can be arranged Australia wide at customers expense
- Pick up of the item can be arranged in the following location; Bentleigh
Happy Bidding and Good Luck!
If you need more info please email email@example.com